Although it may not always feel like it, interviews are a two-way street. They are a great way for a potential employer to get to know you and your working history, but they are also a great way for you to get to know your potential employer and their company.
As your interview draws to an end, it’s common for the potential employer to ask whether you have any questions for them. If you’ve seen our previous article The Top 10 Interview Questions You Should ALWAYS Prepare For, you’ll know that when the employer asks this – the answer should always be yes. Grab this question and take full advantage of it! If you’re not too sure what to ask, Prestige Recruitment Group have you sorted and we’ve created a list of different questions that you could ask:
Questions about The Job Itself
· What are the challenges of this position?
· Can you tell me more about the day-to-day responsibilities of this job?
· What is the typical career path for someone in this role?
· What are your top priorities for the person in this position during the first 30 days?
· What do you think are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?
Questions about The Company
· How would you describe the company’s culture?
· Where do you think the company is headed in the next 5 years?
· Who do you consider to be your top competitor, and why?
· How do you celebrate accomplishments and achievements here?
· Is there anything we haven’t covered that you think is important to know about working for yourself?
Questions about The Interviewer
· How did you get into this field of work?
· What do you find is the biggest challenge working here?
· What do you like about working for this company?
Best of luck with your job interview! If you need any more advice, check out our other blog How to be the Best Candidate for a Job to ensure you are as prepared as you can be!
0121 244 5004